I'm author ELLE STRAUSS and welcome to my website.
I write fun, lower Young Adult (teen) fiction to do with whimsical things like time-travel, fairies and merfolk (with a nice helping of romance!) When my serious side peeks out, she's called LEE STRAUSS. She likes to write upper YA/adult about romance in the past, present and future.
There's always a TIME for romance!!
This blog is about books, mine and other fab authors', but occasionally I'll share about other topics. Thanks for dropping by!
Friday, August 5, 2011
Friday Four or Five- in the Strauss House
1. Summer's half over, but it feels like it only just got here. Up in the Pacific Northwest, (think more north than usual) we've had cooler than normal weather, which I know is odd, since it seems the rest of the planet is burning up.
2. Busy with family and friends. Company that kind of thing. All four kids were home for the summer, but I just put my second son on the bus to go find work in Grande Prairie Alberta. Think even farther north. Twenty hour bus ride--poor kid! But he needs to pay off debts and save money for university and unfortunately the city we live in has didaley squat for jobs.
3. I finished my wip, waiting for DD to read it and then to send off to my agent. I'm also working hard on another project which I can't announce yet, but will by the end of the month--I'll keep you posted!!
4. Twitter is mad a me. It won't let me follow people, so if I haven't followed you, that's why. Hopefully soon, I'll get out of the twitter dog-house.
5. I gave my blog a make-over. What do you think? There's a reason for this, which has something to do with number 3.
So, that's my five. Have a great weekend, everyone!!